The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
1. User Provided Information When using our Services, you may provide certain information by which someone could personally identify you such as your name, email address, mailing address, or other contact information (“Personally Identifiable Information”), as well as information about yourself such as your power usage, browser type, webpages of our Services that you access, or Internet Protocol (IP) address, by which someone could not personally identify you (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
2. Usage Data PSI – Super may automatically collect information from the Products, and Mobile Apps when you use our Websites,
Applications or Services (“Usage Data”). The Usage Data that we collect may include information such as your device make & model and the date and time of your mobile app usage. We do not collect the contents of any communications that pass through our devices or services.
3. Support Data We may collect certain support data when you submit a support request, including information about your hardware, software and other information related to your support requirements. We will use this support data to resolve your support incidents / queries and for training and product development purposes.
4. Payment Data We may collect certain payment data you provide when you make an online payment through our products/ services/ applications. This may include your name, billing address, payment method and those associated details. We will only use your payment data to complete your transaction and send you notices about your transactions. Where necessary, we will share your payment data with banks and other third-party financial institutions to process your payment transactions, or for fraud prevention. These parties are not allowed to use your payment data for any other purposes.
5. Location Data Some location-based information subject to consent. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the purpose of mapping customer location.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information such as name and email address are used to keep you informed on new products/services/versions/updates, upcoming events and changes regarding our policies.
Billing information will only be used to complete your transaction and send you notices about your transactions. Where necessary, we will share your payment data with banks and other third-party financial institutions to process your payment transactions, or for fraud prevention, who are not allowed to use your payment data for any other purposes.
PSI – Super . use Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone and operating system log files to analyse the trends, administer and improve the product, website and applications.
The any details we collect pertaining to your use the products or services will be used to provide, maintain or improve PSI – Super products or services.
When you purchase a PSI – Super . product or service on behalf of your company or for personal use, we may publish your company name as a listed customer on our websites, advertisements and promotional materials.
Some pages of our websites contain external links. You are advised to verify the privacy practices of such other websites as PSI – Super is not responsible for the manner of use or misuse of information made available by you at such other websites.
PSI – Super integrates with the following third-parties which are governed by their own privacy policies which you are advised to take note of;
– Google Maps – Location
– Sage (South Africa) – Payments and receipt allocation
– Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google – For social media login. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
– We may share generic aggregated demographic information with our business partners / resellers and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
– Generally accepted data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures are adopted by PSI – Super , as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password and transaction information.
– Access to your name and email address and any other information is restricted to our employees, contractors, business partners, who need to know such information in connection with our products and services and are bound by confidentiality obligations and non-disclosure agreements.
YOUR CHOICE IN THE INFORMATION WE USE
ACCESSING, UPDATING AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
– Upon request we provide your customers with access to their personal information free of charge. Customers may correct, update or remove any such personal information, unless there is a legal obligation preventing it, either through the customer portal, mobile application if they have an account with PSI – Super . or by contacting PSI – Super Customer Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
– When you download and use our mobile applications, some information regarding the type of device you use, operating system version, device status and the device identifier are automatically collected to be able to provide, maintain and improve our mobile applications.
– Subject to consent, the mobile applications have access to camera, and storage, etc. Our applications require such access to provide services related to the relevant mobile application.
– We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile applications installed on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We link the information we store within the analytics software to personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application for debugging purposes.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
– If your personal information is used in a manner different stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email and provide you with the ability to opt out of those data uses. Please check in
at http://psi-super.com/privacy-policy periodically to see any new changes.
– Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
– PSI – Super may use any information submitted to the website to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted.
– This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
– Users agree to be contacted via email, phone call and Whatsapp to inform them about the product or products that they may be interested in.